For those traveling out of state, here is a list of discounted hotels in the area.
Continue reading for a detailed schedule of the premiere weekend.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATIONS:Marriott New York LaGuardia Airport/Astoria Festival Special: $129
$129 per room, per night (excluding taxes and fees) – Regularly $189
Last day to book by: 3/10/15
Call 718-267-0008 or 1-800-MARRIOTT and ask for the “Queens Film Festival Rate”
45-20 Astoria Blvd, Astoria, NY 11103 • www.marriott.com/lgaqa
Only 10 rooms reserved for festival guests: Start date: 3/16/15 - End date: 3/22/15
Here is the link you can use to make online reservations Book your group rate: Queens World Film Festivalhttp://bit.ly/1EKlBiEHoliday Inn L.I. City Manhattan View offers 15% off
The rate is affective March 13 -23
39-05 29th Street
Long Island City, NY 11101www.holidayinnmanhattanview.comSHERATON LAGUARDIA EAST HOTEL offers 10% off
10% discount on guest rooms mention Queens World Film Festival
718-670-7407 or they can email Denise Pazmino at email@example.com
135-20 39th Avenue, Flushing, NY 11354sheraton.com/laguardiaThe Local offers 10% off
10% discount - reference Queens World Film Festival
Please book directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347-738-5251
1302 44th Ave, LIC, NY 11101www.thelocalny.comLa Guardia Plaza Hotel Festival Special: $149.00
$149.00 plus tax for your attendees - Regularly $ 229.00 plus tax
Mention Queens World Film Festival
104-04 Ditmars Boulevard, East Elmhurst, NY 11369
If there is a problem email: email@example.com
FESTIVAL SCHEDULE:A brief outline of the weekend around the screening of THE DRIFTER…
- 4:30p - World Premiere of THE DRIFTER
- 7:30p - Screening of the Pakistani Film DUKHTAR (Daughter) by Afia Nathaniel, Followed by the Queens World Award Ceremony held at The Museum of the Moving Image
- 10:00p (Approximately) - After the ward ceremony, there will be an after-party at a local venue, currently TBA.
- Suggestion - If you do not wish to attend the award ceremony, but wish to partake in the after-party, we would suggest grabbing a bite to eat at a local spot and hanging around for the party- we’d love to see you there!
- Sunday, March 22nd - The winning films will have an encore screening!
- Where: The Museum of the Moving Image
- Time & Tickets: TBA